Selected Scholarship Institutions
Some applications need to be launched well before your application for "Resources Engineering" - sometimes up to one year before the program starts. Applicants should consider this when they start thinking about the application for "Resources Engineering".
- IPSWaT - Programme of the BMBF - Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung/Federal Ministry of Education and Research.
- KAAD Katholischer Akademischer Ausländer-Dienst - Catholic Academic Exchange Service. Hausdorffstraße 151, D-53129 Bonn, Germany. For Catholics mainly from Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Zimbabwe and also from Benin, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia. Please send CV, degree or professional diploma and academic transcripts, description of church-based social activities to: Dr. Thomas Scheidtweiler, address as above. On passing the first selection procedure you will receive the organisation's application documents. Submit these to your local or regional representation of KAAD who will inform about you further steps.
- EED - Evangelischer Entwicklungs Dienst - Church Development Service. It is an organisation of the Protestant Churches in Germany.
World Bank. Please apply directly to them and to the Resources Engineering Office.
- The e8 Sustainable Energy Development Scholarship Programme. The e8 Network is an international non-profit organisation of leading electricity companies from the G8 nations dedicated to efficient and environmentally sound electricity generation methods as well as human capactiy building.
- States ministries, universities, churches, and educational organizations in your country of origin or in Germany
The website www.stipendienlotse.de provides extensive information on scholarship agenicies.