Education & Employment records
- CV/ Resumé in Europass format
- Transcripts / Certificates (authenticated by official instiution)
- Grading system for educational records (if applicable)
- Further test results (GRE, etc., if applicable)
- Certificate of English Proficiency test (authenticated by official instiution)
- Certificate of German Proficiency test (authenticated by official instiution)
- Applicant (mandatory): Copy of passport (personal data);
Family (voluntary): Marriage certificate, children's brith certificates
- Motivation Letter (in English, dated & signed, limit: 1 page)
- Reference Letters (2; submitted in sealed envelopes)
Scholarship institutions might ask for additional documents.
German an EU-country nationals have to apply via the Online-Bewerbungsportal of the KIT-Studienbüro.
Standard submission (s-mail). The ResEngin-form together with a complete set of paper copies of the required enclosures have to be sent via s-mail to reach the Resources Engineering Office (REO) before the relevant application deadline expires. Applications that are late or incomplete will not be considered due to formal reasons.