Introduction of your Doctoral Convention
Brief Introduction: by doctoral students for doctoral students
All doctoral researchers accepted at the department are part of the convention. It is represented by the elected board. It is the representation of interests with a guest seat in the department council and is available to the doctoral researchers of the department in an advisory capacity.
You have a question? Contact us via doktorandenkonvent∂bgu.kit.edu
The convention of doctoral researchers of the Faculty of Civil Engineering, Geo- and Environmental Sciences is the association of all doctoral researchers accepted at the department according to § 38 para. 7 of the state university act as well as the resolution of the KIT senate of 17.11.2014. The convention elects a board once a year in a plenary meeting. This board actively promotes their interests, represents them in the department council and in the KIT-wide convention-meeting, and is available to all doctoral researchers for advice on questions concerning the doctorate.
- Questions about doctorate registration at the department
- Questions about further organizational steps
- Suggestions for improvement of the general conditions of the doctorate
- Department: Doctorate regulations
- Department: Institutes
- KIT: Docata (Webportal for doctoral researchers at KIT)
- KIT: Statutes for Safeguarding Good Research Practice
- KIT: Ombudspersons (Contact in case of conflict)
- KIT: Scientific Publishing
- Karlsruhe House of Young Scientists (KHYS)