Study Program Service (Studiengangservice Bau Geo Umwelt)
As a central contact point for all students, lecturers, and staff members of the KIT-Department of Civil Engineering, Geo and Environmental Sciences, we are available to answer organizational questions concerning the study programs and the study.
We are primarily responsible for:
- the clarification of problems with examination registrations
- the accounting of recognised and otherwise certified services
- the preparation of the course catalogue of the KIT-Department of Civil Engineering, Geo and Environmental Sciences
- the support in the administration of theses
Our opening hours
Due to the current situation we only offer personal appointments after prior arrangement.
You can reach us per e-mail and phone.
Your contact persons
Carolin Juris, Phone: +49 721 608-47061
Marion Mikoc, Phone: +49 721 608-44803
- Entry to our office only with mouth-nose protection.
- Only enter one at a time.
- If there is someone in front of you, please wait outside the door.
The Study Program Service Bau-Geo-Umwelt offers the following services:
Organization of studies and teaching, control and monitoring functions in the study process
- registration for examinations by means of an examination sheet (only in special cases)
- customization of study plans
- clarification of problems with exam registrations
- booking of results
- assignment of unassigned credit as additional exam or key qualification
- assignment of master preferred services
- planning and coordination of courses, including room occupancy
- compilation of the University Calendar of our KIT-Department
- planning and coordination of exam dates for the bachelor study program Civil Engineering
- administration and support for the administration of theses
- administration of conditional examinations
Support for examination boards and commissions
Participation in public relations work
- external presentation of the study programs at the KIT-Department
- student advertising, e.g. Study Information Day
Participation in central planning, administration and organisational tasks of the faculty and KIT
- planning and coordination of process flows and their further development
- Coordination of the KIT-PLUS procedures